loaded questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: loaded questions
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all-

I'm new to the list.  I am a car junky and have owned the following: Porsche
928 5 speed, 72 Mercedes 250 Coupe, 67 Mercedes 250S, 67 Pontiac LeMans
convertible.

I am considering the following: Volvo P1800, Alfa Spyder (round tail), Triumph
TR3 and TR4.

If I start with a show (or nearly so) quality car and I am mechanically useless
what should I budget to run a Triumph maybe 5000 miles per year.

What are some pros and cons of the TR3 vs TR4.  Also vs the other cars I'm
considering.  Can these cars be made to not leak and be reliable
electronically.  Can someone reccommend a mechanic in Atlanta, GA.

Eric Hoffman
Alpharetta, GA