Re: BEER I dont like Budwieser

To: "Blake Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BEER I dont like Budwieser
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:24:46 -0400
After all this ranting I had a craving so I stopped at the local grocery
store and picked up a 6 pack of bottled Guinness(with the proper amount of
n) and, as I suspected, does not say anything about Canada.  I have never
seen the ones that were mentioned earlier from Canada.

Blake--having had the pleasure of drinking a pint at the brewery and also
enjoying it here in the states, is there any differance?  And if so is it
truley noticeable?

John