BEER I dont like Budwieser

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BEER I dont like Budwieser
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:45:09 -0400
---------------but--------------what if we truley do not like American
Budwieser or Sam Adams beer,  must we still drink it because we are
American?????  I dont understand.  Is a locally brewed, or "Micro Brewery"
beer not really American??? Are they just trying to be more like Europeans?

I do like Yuengling and from what I have read it is truley the oldest brewer
in America.  SO THERE!!!

I still like my pint of Guinness the most and wish there was another mass
producer here in USA that could match the taste.  Then I would buy American
beer more often. Or Ale or Stout or Pilsner or whatever you want to call it.

I HATE BUD AND SAM ADAMS BEER!  But I am still a proud American.  I own both
a Camaro(convertible of course)and a Jeep.  How much more American can you
get.  I also have a Mazda and of course my TR3s.  So being as diverse as we
are here in the colonies, I think that makes me very American.

What do you think?  An I still allowed to drink my reformulated Guiness?

What a great list this is

John