Addco Sway Bar

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Addco Sway Bar
From: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:30:46 -0700
I am in the process of installing an Addco front sway bar on my '61 TR3-A.
Does anyone have some digital pictures of a completed installation they
could send me?  The instructions leave a little to be desired, and I've got
a few questions concerning the placement of the middle bushings and brackets
(not the end bushings - that seems to be fairly self explanatory).  These
are the ones that attach the bar to the bumper/frame brackets.  Mine seem to
want to attach right about where the bar bends 90 degrees, and I thought the
bar has to have some "slide" room.  If the bushings are indeed on, or very
near the sway bar bend, this would seem to limit the sliding action
capability.

As always, thanks in advance to anyone who can take the time to respond.

Thanks, Dennis