Re: Paint Colors

To: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Colors
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:28:44 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If i'd known  you were selling it , i could have sold mine, bought yours
and avoided this decision. lol
I believe Ashford Little is also going and he was looking for somebody who
was leaving on Wednesday.
I'll be camping. at TRF.
I  went back to the paint store twice today.
i still can't make up my mind.
I was looking at 95 Jaguar paint chips. Black and red are still in the
running. Jag also had signal green which looks just like java, and a
wimbleton green metalic which would be really different on a 6.
I still haven't picked up a digital camera; I've got to get over to the
painters and take a few pictures.before he gets to far along.
I spent monday over there taking off the windshield, lights, handles,
carpet, ect.
I pulled the carbs off so he'll cover the engine and shoot the engine bay.
I've got a time reprieve, he said he won't be ready for paint till at least
tues.
New cream boot cover arrived today from Prestige in England to match the
rest of the interior. I'll have to install the snaps; guess I'll have to
look  up the threads on putting snaps on.
I've gotten several votes for java and red. no takers for black.
Cheers
Al Salvatore
76 face lift