Paint Colors

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint Colors
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:29:14 -0400
I decided to stick with old faithful and give it a face lift.
It went into the paint shop today.
I've got two days left to decide on a color.
As they started to sand off the 2 cent blue paint job, the original Java green
underneath looked pretty good.  I was going to go with resale red and then I
started to think about the black body tub with red stripes at the TRF last
year.
I just happen to have a silver and a red triumph stripe kit hoarded away.
 ,red,black,blue, java green,red,black,blue,green .red,black, blue. Any other
great color choices?

Al Salvatore
76tr6 in for beauty treatment