Re: Triumphs Only

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs Only
From: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:43:04 +0100
As a UK lister I have only a one comment to make regarding Wayne Bier.

 A couple of years ago I needed a boot (trunk) lid for my TR4A restoration.

Triumphs Only supplied a mint boot/trunk lid and frame with all chrome
badges intact and shipped it to UK for a total price of $200. Boot lids in
this condition are totally unobtainable here in UK. The price I thought very
reasonable.

 I was very pleased with my dealings with Wayne.

You pay your money and take your chance.

Was I just lucky?

Just my 2 pence worth

Adrian
TR4A CT64306 O