SU carb bushings

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: SU carb bushings
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:14:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've got a rough idle as well. Fortunately that's my only problem, at
least right now (knock on wooden body members).

Since I also need to do the loose shaft repair, and knew it 4 years ago,
I bought the bushings & new shafts. What I didn't buy was the reamer
Moss sells. $125!

I did find a kit of .375" reamers with .308 pilot shafts on them for $6
on Ebay. We'll see how they works.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph