Good TR Insurance suggestions??

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good TR Insurance suggestions??
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:32:48 -0700
Hello all list members,  my question is who has a good cheap and responsive
insurance company (and they do windows too!!) ?  I use state farm because they
are one of the few who does insurance old cars with no problems, but they cost
a bit more, though I have also had nothing but good experiences for claims on
the insurance.  They are classic car specialty insurance companies I know and
wanted some opinions and names, for instance there was one who advertised in
VTR a couple months back .. anyone have the name and number and/or info about
it ???

Preferably they will have multi-car discounts, and do they do normal cars
also?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

David R. Hammond
63 TR4 CT 17780L