RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts Stores== Slightly off topic===
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:20:31 -0400
Cc: "'wallaces@superaje.com'" <wallaces@superaje.com>
>Here we have "Canadian Tire" which calls itself a hardware store but ...

I figured since TR3's and VW beetles share about the same size tire I could
get a cheap spare at "crappy tire".   It turns out that Canada's largest
"tire" store no longer stocks (or can obtain) tires for the most popular car
ever made.   Go figure.

BTW When I picked up my fan belt (at a real parts store) I said to the guy
"I bet if I asked for a fan belt for a 1960 Triumph you couldn't have helped
me", he goes to another book, flips around for a while, asks "what model", I
tell him, and he goes "yep that's the belt".

Art.