Re: Title needed, 75 TR6..

To: "Dixie" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Title needed, 75 TR6..
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:39:19 -0400
Gee guys, you are making Paul look like a common criminal here. While I've
never met Paul, I don't think he has any criminal intent. When reproduction
Commission Plates are so easily obtained from the big three numbers could and
I bet have been changed on many occasions. Maybe he should have asked if
anyone had a 75 parts car with Title that he could obtain.
Perhaps he should have the VIN run to establish if the car was ever reported
stolen and in the absence of that event he's just restoring another 75 TR6
with parts from this one. Which parts he wants to use is up to him. Maybe he
just wants to use the Title as one of the "parts". There are many cars on the
road today made up of more than one original car, I'll bet a lot of those
parts cars didn't have any Titles.
Jerry Van Vlack