Re: Need MIG Welding Advice

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need MIG Welding Advice
From: Mike Lang <mlang@easystreet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:00:40 -0700
I recently purchased a Miller Matic 135 to use on my project. I am very
pleased. Continuously variable voltage, along with proportional wire
feed makes it easy to dial in for light guage work. I would be concerned
about the voltage step size and availablity of parts. One of the "big
three", Hobart, Lincoln, or Miller would be my recomendation. I have
heard that you should definitely stay away from flux core welders for
light guage work.

Mike