RE: ROUGH running - NGK plugs

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: RE: ROUGH running - NGK plugs
From: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:08:03 +1000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes I think that ignition was definately causing the huge misfiring and
rough running but there had to be a reason for the general degredation of
the condition of plugs 5 and 6 which led to the ignition system not keeping
up.

I'm running NGK iridium plugs B-something-6-something number.

I agree about the condition of the filters and given that my whole car had a
recent rebuild and we discovered a fair amount of crap coming out of the
tank - I think my filter will need a change now too.