Shame on me

To: <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Subject: Shame on me
From: "Crockett, Steve" <steve.crockett@analog.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:54:04 -0500
Cc: "triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken, in regard to your  brake issue, I had the same problem with my 60
TR3A when I first got it. It turns out the pawl was either worn or
chipped and would not hold on the ratchet. I was able to order one
through one of the big three (roadster factory I think) and was able to
replace it from under the car without removing the handle. It was one of
those pain in the neck installs, but it worked and the brake "flys off"
perfectly now!