Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...

To: "TRlist (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:22:42 -0500
Hop-count: 1 FILETIME=[014A65D0:01C2E188]
I have heard my Spitfire being identified as a Porsche??, an MG(regularly),
a Fiat(ecch, ptooey). I overheard someone at a car show a few years ago
insist that it had to be fairly new, as there wasn't any rust on it! (Must
have been blind).

Just after buying my Stag, I had someone ask if it was a Mercedes! More
often than not, they are at a complete loss as to what kind of car it
really is.

Kids always think the Spit is kewl, most think it is great that it is
so small, it is their size. And they like the color - mostly original paint,
Magenta.

Cheers,

Doug
--