Fuel Pump Inertia Switch, was: TR-8 help needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pump Inertia Switch, was: TR-8 help needed
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:31:57 -0500
The mention of inertia switches for electric fuel pumps has got me
thinking about my LBC which is not protected that way. Can anyone
tell me exactly where to look on a specific car that I would find in a
North American scrapyard? How about a 1988 Mazda 323 - I just
happen to have a spare one of those in the driveway ;-)

Jeff

JDombey wrote