Re: Garage Floors

To: "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Floors
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:32:09 -0500
George, I did my garage floor in 2 part epoxy 12 years ago, still looks good
(when I clean it), has some worn places, has some chips, but it gets used
and used a lot, if you want a showroom garage floor, sell your Triumphs or
farm your repairs out, it's a garage and lots of things happen in a garage,
so I think you are looking for too many things in the wrong place, it's also
a little on the slippery side when wet or oily, but if I were building
another new house I would still go with the 2 part epoxy, tile is a big
no-no-no-no, that stuff breakes easier than my wifes glasses I'm always
breaking on my floor and just think of the heavy tools you'll be dropping.
Just my 0002 worth of experience over 12 years.  "FT"