Who Cares My '68 GT6 has lights Re: last shot at iraq

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who Cares My '68 GT6 has lights Re: last shot at iraq
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:12:24 -0600
Hello World,
To get a little off subject.  We just got a key and a battery, powered up
the mighty '68 GT6 and ALL of the lights work, the fan, even the
radio(original).  We cranked the engine and it sounded good.  It did not
start but you could tell it had good compression.

The amazing thing about it, the car has been in storage since 1984.

I'm so happy I want to go work on it.!?!?

What do you suppose that means.....I have a Triumph that the electrical
system really works......Lucas?......and it's ALL original.  The world must
be about to come to an end.  I have got to tell the world before that
happens.

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA