Re: Water Damage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Damage
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:06:41 EST
In a message dated 2/20/03 7:51:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mhooper@pix-cinema.com writes:

<< The colour changed as the paint warmed up. Whatever happened to that? >>

. . .  In the 60's a car changing colors was called LSD. . . . .In the 80's
it was a "mood ring". . .  In 2000 it was called PPG Prismatic paint. . .

( Prismatic paint really isn't a color at all, it is a mixture of tiny
prisims just like metallic paint. I'm pretty sure it can be applied over a
existing base coat.  " At BASF,  we don't make the car, we make it more
colorful. " )

Harold  Who has neither,  thank you.