Back on the 'Off Topic' topic?

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Back on the 'Off Topic' topic?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:48:41 -0000
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe curry wrote:
I am a LIBERAL and take a lot of offense at your attitude.  That is the
problem with today's ULTRA CONSERVATIVES.  They are hate mongers just
like their counterparts in the Muslim faith.

Joe, iSTR a week or so back you were sounding off about off-topic subjects
being outside list scope? Many of my friends are moslems and they hold equally
divergent political views, bot in and outside their religious beliefs. In any
truly demogratic community, that is teir riight.It is only a very small
minority who are as rafical as one Osama bin Laden.

Jonmac