Source for water pipe from pump to heater

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for water pipe from pump to heater
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:08:20 -0500
Hi List,
I will be needing a new water pipe from my water pump, around the back of
the head, to the heater. My original twisted off as I disassembled it.. I
didn't think I twisted THAT HARD...
There was a thread on the list about this a few months ago but I can't
locate it. Seems there was a rash of lousy parts available at the time. I
suppose I could fabricate one out of tubing but then I am stuck selecting a
material that will bend OK but not fracture due to vibration.
This is a few months off from needing it but I thought I would start looking
now to avoid the rush later.
Thanks,
Dave

Dave Connitt