Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by general automotive topic

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by general automotive topics)
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:08:00 -0500
I've got a Herald 1200, and am working on a used 1988 6cyl. Jag... I am
already selling my 1969 Belvedere and 1988 F-150 to finance the Jag. I don't
foresee any larger vehicles in my future. But the real answer is to; First-
stop making these damn SUV's anyway- they're just a testosterone kick for
those with too much money to spend, and Second- open our own oil fields
again, including the wasteland being touted as "Pristine wilderness" and
make the oil companies sell American petroleum products, and ban the
importation of arab oil.

Scott
Who is really sick of this world at this point.