sad week indeed now Blame America First

To: <johnwillowby3@hotmail.com>
Subject: sad week indeed now Blame America First
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:15:06 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John,
I'm truly sorry you feel the way you do.  There are 150,000 brave young men
and women about to put their life on the line for you and I.  The lease we can
do is respect their commitment to us by supporting them, regardless of what we
think of the politics behind all that has brought these events to pass.

There is no greater love than when a man would give up his life for another.
They are prepared to give up their lives for all of us .......... and they
don't even know us.

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA