Re: Wood dash & guage illumination - suggestions?

To: jhassall@blacksburg.net
Subject: Re: Wood dash & guage illumination - suggestions?
From: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:01:28 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Could you perhaps remove each gauge and cut another slot further back
(with a Dremel)...thus allowing light to enter in spite of the increased
depth of the wooden dash?  I think I have the same situation on my TR6
which also has a thick wood fascia dash with dim lights.  I sorta always
thought  my rheostat dimmer switch was worn out.