Re: TR6 Gearshift Anti-Rattle Spring

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Gearshift Anti-Rattle Spring
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:09:11 +0100
Hi Tom
I don't know I only came up with the idea, the owner fitted the stick after I
left at about 8:30 pm, I guess the stick can be fitted after the tunnel cover
as I don't suppose the cover would go on after the stick was in situe. BTW the
spring and plunger fit in the bottom of the stick.
TOB no cure without gearbox out!

Graham.