RE: TRF Sale - something missing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRF Sale - something missing
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:57:47 -0700 o rp.anheuser-busch.com>
> Am I completely out of line by feeling
> slighted/snubbed/ignored/forgotten by
> TRF?

I suppose you could take it that way.

What I see is that TRF is making a concerted effort to advance into the 21st
century, and it's a slow, painful process for such a small company.  Much
like driving a rolling restoration, I would rather they make the stuff
available ASAP rather than waiting until everything is perfection.  So be
patient, the TR4/A's turn will come.

I'll also point out that their "Glovebox companions", as well as the files
available on the web site, are by no means complete catalogs.  The ONLY way
to go for TR2-4A is to get a copy of the factory Spare Parts Catalog (SPC)
for your car and order by the numbers.  I'll agree, it seems very strange at
first, but once you get used to it, IMO it works quite well.  After using
the TRF system (which BTW does seem to be common with most British vendors),
I find myself aggravated at Moss, VB, etc. for not using the factory numbers
but instead making up their own.

Just my $.002
Randall