TRF Sale - something missing

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Sale - something missing
From: "Evans, Mark CVB Info Systems" <Mark.Evans@anheuser-busch.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:50:39 -0500
I just looked at the TRF web page, which is slowly improving I might add, and I
find they have two new sales catalogs. They mention that they are replacements
for the Glove Box companions of the past. One is a very nice TR2/TR3 catalog.
The other is an extremely well done TR250/TR6 catalog with some great prices.
The TR4 and TR4A are not mentioned in either catalog.

I realize that my TR4A is kind of a transitional mutant in the TR progression
and there are substantial parts overlaps. However, there are many parts unique
to a TR4/TR4A that are not on sale - many of which I need.

Am I completely out of line by feeling slighted/snubbed/ignored/forgotten by
TRF? Did any of you TR4/4A owners notice this? Did I miss something or did TRF
forget about ~6 years of TR production?

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO 'Tressy'
Acworth, Georgia - USA