Re: Well that was Disappointing..

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Well that was Disappointing..
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:36:38 +0100 g8BMhtV15204
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>

> The vast majority of Brits wouldn't know a TR2 (or a Spitfire) if it ran
> them over.

That's really spooky - I'd just written a reply using almost identical wording
before spotting Mike's response. To illustrate ignorance of any old cars, I
used to work with a petrolhead whose entire life revolved around his Vauxhall
Astra GTE. He was enthusing one day about modern supercars, in particular how
impressed he was with the Bugatti EB110, especially considering the company was
a "new" name in the motor industry.........
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics