A request for our Triumph Lists

To: <owner-triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: A request for our Triumph Lists
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:22:54 -0400 FILETIME=[5BF3F370:01C25899]
    Actually, I have a request of my own.  It may not show specifically
here, but I'm on the Digest list now.  To my knowledge it's the exact same
content as the regular list, but sent as a one time deal in one message.
Last week someone who also receives the digests replied to the list and
included the entire digest to the list.  For the normal list guys this isn't
a problem.  They read what's important and move on.  For other digest
receivers it includes that entire message with all the messages compacted
together on top of the one you're trying to read.  The Audi list is actually
worse for it then this one because there's literally thousands of members
and the digests are usually more then 20 messages long.  Put two of them
together and you have to re-read an entire digest.
    Anyway, that's my rant.  I didn't realize how bad it was until I was on
the digest list myself.  Walk a mile as they say.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe