TR250K

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250K
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:55:04 -0700
Sadly Patrick Hart passed away late last year.  Patrick's collection is
still intact.  Patrick Hart's son Bill was at Portland International Raceway
the Friday of labor day weekend during the Lotus club track day and was
testing both the TR250K and their Devin body TR3.  Both cars are regularly
run at the Historic circuit in the Northwest US.

Patrick was a kind and generous man.  He supported our local club (Portland
Trimuph Owners Association) in many ways and will always be missed.

Bruce

Joe Curry wrote:

> Ronnie Babbitt wrote:
> >
> > Who owns the TR250K now?
> >
> > Ronnie Babbitt
>
> It is owned by a real estate developer whose office houses a collection of
various vehicles in Redmond, Washington.  I must be getting old because his