Re: TR3a Tonneau

To: magician@usol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a Tonneau
From: Popnglo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 06:36:08 EDT
In a message dated 09/06/2002 12:09:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
magician@usol.com writes:

> That is cheap for side curtains considering the cost through Moss....
> that must be you supplying the metal frame.......

Yes I supplied the metal frames. They re-finished the frames, reskinned and
put new plexi-glass in, sliding front and back, as I requested.The will also
make as original with just the back plexi slidable. The problem I had with
them the first time was the skins were cut too tight without enough return
around the channels and the adhesive didn't hold back. After a week or so
they started to peal. But as I said before, they re-did at no cost. That was
a year or so ago, no problem since.

Ed