Re: TR3A Running Hot

To: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@theriver.com>, <skip@shervington.org>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Running Hot
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:21:19 -0700
Skip,
I'll add a few more things to think about:
1.  Put in an overflow bottle (you can get aftermarket ones or get a TR4A
set up from the usual suspects), at the very least, it will help protect the
streets.
2. Do you have a shrowd in front of the radiator?
3. Are you sure you have the right radiator cap? It has to be like 3/4" neck
and 4 PSI, not very common, .

Bob