GT6 Slave Cylinder

To: "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Slave Cylinder
From: "Mark Saffian" <saffian@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:40:51 -0500
Listers:

My GT6 clutch slave cylinder dumped its load in the garage last weekend.
After wrestling with the tranny tunnel for the better part of a day I
finally got the slave out and went to my VB catalog to order the
replacement.  (After 29 years, I figure replacement is the way to go
instead of honing it.)  The picture in the VB catalog, which supposedly
fits all GT6 models, shows only one mounting flange instead of two.  Is
this just a simplification or is there more than one type of GT6 slave
cylinder out there?

TIA

Mark Saffian
Farmersville, TX