The "6" Goes to College!

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The "6" Goes to College!
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:09:01 -0600
Well Folks,
    this past saturday, my daughter took the TR6 to her school (colorado state
university)
for the weekend. it's the longest trip the car has ever made since i started
the full resto
over 5 years ago. i'm proud to say she has always loved the car and has become
something of a gearhead growing up around her dad out in the garage.
    the car brought my only child back home today with both car and daughter
in one
piece with no problems. it's a bittersweet moment as you see your kids head
off on
their own but there is alot of pride that she shares the same love of cars
that i do.
    i haven't even looked at the car to see if there's any damage or scratches
'cause
i don't care. they're meant to be driven and it got a good workout this
weekend.
    just wanted to share this with a community i've been a part of for 6
years. thanks,
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co