Re: Petronix Ignition

To: "michael lunsford" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Petronix Ignition
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:43:58 -0700
Then what's the expected life? My Petronix was working great for 3 years
before it crapped out, or maybe it was 30 months, that's what the warranty
is.

Bob

..... Genereally speaking I believe if you install a Petronix Ignition and
it works for a week or two it will probably be good for the generally
expected life of this type of electronic component,  I like the stealth
aspect of the Petronix installation (completely enclosed within the
distributor) and the realitive cheapness ($79) of the Petronix ignition.
Nevertheless, I still car!