RE: 11/16" lug wrench (was petronixs)

To: <lstein6@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 11/16" lug wrench (was petronixs)
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:29:54 -0700
I was just in Harbor Freight today.  My store has a clone of the 'Gorilla
Wrench' lug wrench for $5.95, which has a 1/2" drive on the end.  Over in
another bin, they have 1/2" drive six point 11/16" sockets (impact type) for
$2.  I can't find either item on their web site, but my local store (Long
Beach, CA) had them, yours might too.

Or, their SKU 45768 Collapsible Lug Wrench says it fits 11/16"
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45786

Note that the nuts that hold wire wheel adapters on the TRs are also 11/16"
... and they have to come off to get to the wheel bearings.

Randall