Re:

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@ultrasw.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:52:49 -0700
Rob Hasking wrote:

> Any advice on the following -
>
> I'm trying to get the windscreen washers to work on my 62 TR4 with no
> success. How do I get access to the wiper mechanism, is it a dash removal ?

If you indeed mean the windscreen *washers* then I think the 'mechanism' is just
that knob with the little pump behind it... right there on the switch plinth.
Everything else is just plastic tubing and little holes in the nozzles -- which
are easily checked and cleared (if blocked).

If you mean the *wiper* mechanism then most of the works you are likely to need
to get at are on the firewall.

Geo Hahn
64 TR4