Of possible interest to US Stag owners

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Stag Discussion Forum" <stag@digest.net>
Subject: Of possible interest to US Stag owners
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:37:36 -0700
Short version : Moss US has front brake hoses for a Stag Mk I (I don't know
if Mk II is the same or not) in stock.  Ask for P/N GHP89, they're currently
$29.95 each.  Not a great price, but if you need one in a hurry ... I called
them around noon yesterday, and I'm on my way out the door to install them
less than 24 hours later.

BTW, it appears that if you call them and ask for brake hoses for a Stag,
they'll tell you they don't carry parts for Stags.  However when I called
and asked for a GHP89, the order taker said "Oh, working on a Stag are you
?" <g>

Also, they don't include the washers and nut, so save your old ones.

Randall