White Spirits/WaxOil?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: White Spirits/WaxOil?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:32:51 -0800
     I am getting ready to put some Finnigans Waxoil into the seams of my
new floors. It is an old half used can and seems to have solidified
slightly. I will heat it up (in the sun) before applying, but would like to
thin it out. The directions say that it can be thinned using "white
spirits".
     Can someone explain what this voodoo term means? Is it mineral spirits?
Paint thinner? Lacquer thinner? Some other fluif?

    Bill Brewer
    Tehachapi, CA

PS- I have sent out about 20 directions on welding in TR3 floors as email
attachments already. I usually don't write a response, just reply with the
attachment. Sorry if it seems impersonal, but there just isn't the time!
     If anyone else wants the write-up on welding in TR3 floors, let me know
and I'll send you the attachment as well.