Re: anti theft ideas

To: <lstein6@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: anti theft ideas
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:33:30 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I think 3 large guys could pick it up and carry it away!
Seriously, I don't think the average car thief will show the least bit
of interest in any LBC.
I used to park my Sunbeam Tiger (this was the early eighties) our side
a  night club in Providence, with nothing more than the tonneau cover to
hide the contents. No one ever touched it. My brother's '79 Electra 225?
Stolen the second night he parked it there!

Paul