Re: difficult information wanted

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, jdavis@ldl.net
Subject: Re: difficult information wanted
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 22:58:40 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If you are interested just click on one of the links below to see
the cars which where shipped to the Netherlands and their prices.
Dfl is the Dutch guilder which is 2.43 $
As we are in the transition of switching over from  Dutch
money to European money per the 1st of January,  you will also
see some prices in Euro, with has a weird 'E' sign $
One $ is 1.10 Euro

http://www.imparts.nl/index1.html

http://www.marktplaats.nl/print.php3?g=autos&u=triumph

http://home.hetnet.nl/~jan.arets/

http://www.hofman.nl/oto.htm

It is all in Dutch, but to help you a bit auto = car  auto's = cars ;-)

Also, most of the cars are without Dutch license plates, if they have license
plates they cost more.

It is not that people are waiting in line with 6000 $ in their hands, it is
just that we do not have the choice to buy them cheaper.
If you find one cheap, you will end up paying more in the end......

But at least the rubbers don't dry out here ;-)

--
Lennart A. Broekhof       Sun Microsystems        SunPS-ITops-RSC4

Disketteweg 2            3821 AR  Amersfoort           The Netherlands

                               lennart.broekhof@sun.com

+ 31 33 4515513                 X15513            Fax  + 31 33 4515128