Re: Cam Bearing fit

Subject: Re: Cam Bearing fit
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:00:12 -0800
Harold pretty much covered the alignment of the oil hole in the
bearing lining up with the passage in the block but I would also
make sure that the little tits on the set screws line up with the
other holes in the bearings. If they don't line up then the bearing
will be deformed when the screws are installed. I'd say that if the
screws are clear when they go in then everything should be fine.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com