Apparently I'm a "freak"

To: "INTERNET:datesmanaric@netscape.net" <datesmanaric@netscape.net>
Subject: Apparently I'm a "freak"
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:24:57 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:datesmanaric@netscape.net
>At least, that's what I was told Saturday night when I took my TR3A for a
drive in the relatively balmy 35 degree weather.  Guess "normal" people
don't do that sort of thing.  From now on I suppose winterizing the car
will not mean blocking 1/3 of the radiator, opening the heater valve and
grabbing a hat.  :-(

Was such a gloriously cold and clear night I just couldn't help myself.
Ahhh, to be young and stupid.
<

Many years ago, righ after getting laid off, I drove my TR4, top down, on a
beautiful, clear, November day.  The temps were in the high 20's (-3 deg
C).  A car full of teens called me "crazy."  I called them "wimps" (but not
loud enough for them to hear sonce there were four of them and one of me).

There is nothing so invigorating as a nice top down drive on a sunny, cold
day.  Let the heat mongers huddle in their cocoons and enjoy!

Dave