Re: Air tight '73 TR6

To: "Administration: William Hofmann" <bill@flextrim.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air tight '73 TR6
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:41:22 -0700
Make sure the doors are aligned first.  Take a look at the fit at the front
and rear fenders.  Is the gap equal up and down?  Is the top or bottom of
the edges in or out more than the other?  Get the door right and then tackle
the window per the good suggestions by the list.  Ya gotta do the coarse
adjustment before the fine adjustments.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)