Re: mating a later starter to an early g'box? (TR3)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mating a later starter to an early g'box? (TR3)
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:07:29 -0800
And one more thing. Depending on how early the trans is, you may also have
to cut a 3" diameter hole in the transmission tunnel to provide access to
the dip stick/filler.  I don't think the later transmission tunnels had a
hole there judging from the rather crude cut out some previous owner but in
my tunnel.  I also don't know when they made the change over to the side
access hole.

Bob