TR3a scroll seal

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3a scroll seal
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 23:31:03 EST
Cc: wallaces@superaje.com
Listers,
It has been a very long day, so do not take my humor personally, please.

Do you want to post oil leak problems and blame it on the factory?
Do you enjoy pulling the motor and removing the crank?

Please post the actual text of the "Bentley" instructions without an
attachment that will upset mjb's list.  I want to see this.
HP

----