Re: Compressor/Air Tools

To: fergie@ntplx.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compressor/Air Tools
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:52:21 EST
Michael,

Congratulations!  You'll never want to go back to electric tools again.  Two
stage! I'm jealous.  You'll never run out of air.

The tools that I use are listed in more or less decending order of
importance: impact wrench, air cut off tool, die grinder,orbital sander and
in-line sander for body work, air chisel for old mufflers and removing old
panels that you don't intend to re-use, HVLP spray gun, sand blaster syphon
(eventually I want to get a cabinet style), I picked up an air polisher but
this is one tool where I think the electric version would be better suited.

Most of the tools have been of the Harbor Freight variety and have performed
quite well, though I would go to an industrial brand if I made a living with
these tools.

May you have a Very Airy Christmas!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Gary Bouffard