Re: Compressor/Air Tools

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor/Air Tools
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:25:26 -0500
I-R, and only I-R. The Model 241, 1/2" impact tool is the best on the market
at a reasonable price... made in the good 'ole US of A, and available from
HF. Plenty of "guts" for the home user (unless you're gonna be working on
Euclid dump trucks).

Don Sforza           djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
1966 4/4 S.V Comp     3/4 Morgan Group               B1290
1974  TR6           CT Triumph Register             CF25689U