Re: 2 post car lifts

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: 2 post car lifts
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:25:04 -0600
Cc: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I did a lot of research prior to purchase. I will say with 100%
certainty that the only choice is Mohawk http://www.mohawklifts.com/

Although they cost a bit more, there is simply no comparison.
Structure, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components are all
lights years beyond the rest in reliability and just plain gonzo
overbuilt sturdiness.

I have the 9000 lb model. It is awesome.

Andy Litkowiak