RE: The 'Timbo' Run

To: "'John Macartney'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The 'Timbo' Run
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:27:11 -0500
JonMac...  I'll be in the UK the week prior (at conference) returning on the
15/16th.  If I can re-arrange my schedule..  You are on...  If any takers
are positive.. let me know so I don't change plans for naught.  I will let
you know by 1 December which is the deadline for my travel plans.

As to wrong side driving..  been there several times but not in a "classic"

Carl